My Courses > ConfigureWoo > Module 8 > Lesson 02: How to Customize a Single Email (Free)
Please note: English captions are enabled by default (click on “CC” in the video player to disable). Also, you can click on the “gear” icon to manage quality and playback speed. Enjoy!
If you already enrolled in this course, please LOG IN
Otherwise, please enroll in the FREE / PRO COURSE
For any other queries, feel free to get in touch
Documentation & Tutorials
Here are additional articles you can study if you wish to improve your knowledge around this topic. Enjoy!
Customization Snippets & Tutorials
Here’s a collection of snippets and tutorials you can use if you wish to further customize these WooCommerce settings. I recommend to enroll in CustomizeWoo online course first so that you can become familiar with PHP and CSS coding.
- WooCommerce: Add CSS to Order Emails
- WooCommerce: Add Content to a Specific Order Email
- WooCommerce: Add First Name to Order Email Subject
- WooCommerce: Add To, Cc, Bcc Order Email Recipients
- WooCommerce: Hide “Thanks for shopping with us” etc. @ Emails
- WooCommerce: Add Payment Method to Order Emails
- WooCommerce: Remove Link to Product @ Order Table