Ah, if only there were a “simple” WooCommerce project! We would all use the same plugins, copy and paste the same content and the world would be all the same 🙂
So, let’s be clear about this question. There is no must-use plugins list for WooCommerce, as each website is custom and therefore needs different functionalities.
Having said that, many WooCommerce developers use a few identical plugins on almost every project, and this post contains an answer to that.
Most Voted Must-Use Plugins
- Yoast SEO (free)
- Contact Form 7 (free)
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration (free)
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips (free)
- Akismet Anti-Spam (free / donation)
- WP Rocket (link to WooCommerce integration) ($39/yr)
- Gravity Forms ($59/yr)
- WP Smush Pro
- iThemes security (free)
- WP All Import + Woo Add-on ($139 one-time)
- Imagify (free)
- Wordfence Security (free)
- Booster for WooCommerce (free)
- Really Simple SSL (free)
- WP Super Cache (free)
- SendGrid (free)
Once again, make sure not to use them ALL – this are just the top 16 results of a poll among a few selected people on a WooCommerce Facebook Group.
Hope this helps a little 🙂