In this blog I’ve put together a series of WooCommerce links, tutorials, videos, blogs and resources so that you can find what you’re looking for. Enjoy!
- WooCommerce Documentation (official): https://docs.woothemes.com/documentation/plugins/woocommerce/
- WooCommerce Shortcodes (official): https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/
- Develop WC (official WooCommerce developer blog): https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/
WooCommerce Video Tutorials
- WooCommerce 101 Video Series (official, WooThemes): https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-101-video-series
WooCommerce Online Courses
- #CustomizeWoo by Rodolfo Melogli: https://CustomizeWoo.com
WooCommerce Blog & Tips Tutorials
- WooThemes: https://www.woothemes.com/blog/wordpress-tips-and-tricks/
- Business Bloomer: https://businessbloomer.com/category/woocommerce-tips 🙂
- Nicola Mustone: https://nicolamustone.com/category/wordpress/woocommerce/
- Remi Corson: https://www.remicorson.com/category/tutorials/woocommerce-tutorials/
- Daniel Santoro: https://danielsantoro.com/category/web-design/woocommerce/
- YITH Blog: https://yithemes.com/blog/
- Pootlepress: https://www.pootlepress.com/woocommerce-tutorials/
- Commercegurus: https://www.commercegurus.com/blog/
- Terry Tsang: https://www.terrytsang.com/category/tutorial/woocommerce/
- SkyVerge: https://www.skyverge.com/blog/category/tutorials/woocommerce-tutorials/
- BOB WP: https://bobwp.com/category/woocommerce-tutorials-wordpress/
- Chris Lema: https://chrislema.com/?s=woocommerce
- Brad Griffin: https://bradgriffin.me/woocommerce/
- Elegant Themes: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/?s=woocommerce&x=0&y=0
- Raison.co: https://raison.co/tag/woocommerce/
- Themelocation: https://www.themelocation.com/category/woocommerce/
- Mike Jolley: https://mikejolley.com/?s=woocommerce
- Claudio Sanches (Portuguese): https://claudiosmweb.com/categoria/woocommerce/
- Patrick Rauland: https://speakinginbytes.com/?s=woocommerce
- Fly Cart: https://www.flycart.org/blog
- WooCommerce Visual Hook Guide: https://businessbloomer.com/category/woocommerce-tips/visual-hook-series/
- 100 WooCommerce Tips and Tricks: https://www.pootlepress.com/2014/04/100-woocommerce-tips-tricks/
- Gallery of WooCommerce Websites: https://ecommerceshowcase.com/platform/woocommerce/
WooCommerce Support, Q&A
- WordPress (official, free): https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce
- WooThemes Help Desk: https://support.woothemes.com/hc/en-us
- GitHub: https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce
- Stack Exchange: https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/woocommerce
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/topic/WooCommerce-1
WooCommerce Social Media Groups
- FaceBook Advanced WooCommerce: https://www.facebook.com/groups/advanced.woocommerce
- FaceBook WooCommerce Help & Share: https://www.facebook.com/groups/woohelp
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/woocommerce/
- WooCommerce Cookbook (Paperback – March 31, 2015) by Patrick Rauland: https://speakinginbytes.com/books/woocommerce-cookbook/
- Building E-Commerce Solutions with WooCommerce (Second Edition – Paperback – December 30, 2015) by Robbert Ravensbergen: https://www.amazon.com/Building-E-Commerce-Solutions-WooCommerce-Second/dp/1785881566
WooCommerce PodCasts & VideoCasts
- WooCommerce Office Hours by Daniel Espinoza: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUlyaYSViJGJ3TIozdfKSpejLkeuuUpJe
13 thoughts on “WooCommerce Resource Library”
Your WooCommerce resource bundle helped many beginner eCommerce entrepreneurs. You’ve done a great compilation of resources. BusinessBloomer blog delivers step by step informative contents to every WooCommerce beginners.
I wish that you could update more resources on this list in the nearer future. WooCommerce is definitely a great platform for the self-learning eCommerce entrepreneur.
I love reading BusinessBloomer’s article and that helped me craft some best blogs in our FlyCart Blog
Keep up the good work. Stay sharing knowledge to this Woo community forever.
thank you Sathish 🙂
I would like to bring your attention to our blogging site https://learnwoo.com/
LearnWoo explores everything about WooCommerce. Hope it can find a place in your awesome list of WooCommerce resources.
Ipshita, thanks so much for that!
Hey Rodolfo, great resource you have here! I created a site called https://ecommerceshowcase.com/ that showcases great looking stores across the web. You can filter by platform and we have plenty of WooCommerce stores for inspiration. Hope you’ll add it to your list!
Hey Mike, that’s a great idea for a website! However, I’d rather add https://ecommerceshowcase.com/platform/woocommerce/ to my resource list, and that particular page seems to be missing website snapshots. As soon as you revise that let me know and I’ll add this to the list 🙂 Cheers for reaching out!
Hey Rodolfo, thanks for the heads up. It’s been fixed!
Great, thanks Mike!
Hi Roldolfo, good idea this page! Thanks for featuring my WooCommerce book! Meanwhile a new version is available: https://www.amazon.com/Building-E-Commerce-Solutions-WooCommerce-Second/dp/1785881566
best regards, Robbert
Robbert, awesome, thanks a lot for your input – much appreciated 🙂 And well done for writing the new version, I will replace the link now. Cheers 🙂
Starting this Wednesday the Gary Leland Show starts season 2, and season 2 will become the WooCommerce Season.
We will talk WooCommerce on every show. I would like to interview you on a future show if that is possible?
People can check out the show at several places. They can watch live on Blab at https://garyleland.com/blab or on my site at https://garyleland.com/category/leland-show/
If they have an iPhone they can subscribe on iTunes at https://garyleland.com/iTunes and on Android they can subscribe at https://GaryLeland.com/Stitcher, or https://GaryLeland.com/PocketCast
Our first episode starts this Wednesday, and we will do 2 episodes per month.
Awesome Gary! I was actually about to add a “Podcast” section to the Resource List, so your input is very welcome 🙂
I would LOVE to be on an interview – feel free to email me via the Contact Us page and we can arrange a date. Thanks so much for the opportunity (and nice amount of websites & businesses you own!)