My Courses > ConfigureWoo > Module 11 > Lesson 01: The Ultimate Guide to WooCommerce Coupons
Please note: English captions are enabled by default (click on “CC” in the video player to disable). Also, you can click on the “gear” icon to manage quality and playback speed. Enjoy!
Please note: since August 2020, the WooCommerce > Coupons dashboard section has been moved to Marketing > Coupons inside the WordPress admin. Other than that, the video below is still valid as no settings were changed.
If you already enrolled in this course, please LOG IN
Otherwise, please enroll in the FREE / PRO COURSE
For any other queries, feel free to get in touch
Documentation & Tutorials
Here are additional articles you can study if you wish to improve your knowledge around this topic. Enjoy!
Customization Snippets & Tutorials
Here’s a collection of snippets and tutorials you can use if you wish to further customize these WooCommerce settings. I recommend to enroll in CustomizeWoo online course first so that you can become familiar with PHP and CSS coding.
- WooCommerce: Move / Remove Coupon Form @ Cart & Checkout
- WooCommerce: Display Cart Item Subtotal With Coupon Discount
- WooCommerce: Slashed Cart Subtotal if Coupon @ Cart
- WooCommerce: Edit “Have a Coupon?” Message @ Cart & Checkout
- WooCommerce: Apply Coupon Programmatically if Product @ Cart
- How do You Sell Gift Cards / Vouchers in WooCommerce?