My Courses > ConfigureWoo > Module 2 > Lesson 04: Disable/Enable Taxes & Coupons
Please note: English captions are enabled by default (click on “CC” in the video player to disable). Also, you can click on the “gear” icon to manage quality and playback speed. Enjoy!
If you already enrolled in this course, please LOG IN
Otherwise, please enroll in the FREE / PRO COURSE
For any other queries, feel free to get in touch
Documentation & Tutorials
Here are additional articles you can study if you wish to improve your knowledge around this topic. Enjoy!
Customization Snippets & Tutorials
Here’s a collection of snippets and tutorials you can use if you wish to further customize these WooCommerce settings. I recommend to enroll in CustomizeWoo online course first so that you can become familiar with PHP and CSS coding.
- WooCommerce: Hide Coupon Code @ Cart & Checkout Page
- WooCommerce: Move / Remove Coupon Form @ Cart & Checkout
- WooCommerce: Display Cart Item Subtotal With Coupon Discount
- WooCommerce: Slashed Cart Subtotal if Coupon @ Cart
- WooCommerce: Calculate Sales by Coupon Code
- WooCommerce: Edit “Have a Coupon?” Message @ Cart & Checkout
- WooCommerce: Apply Coupon Programmatically if Product @ Cart
- WooCommerce: Tax Exempt User Based on Checkout Field Value