My Courses > ConfigureWoo > Module 10 > Lesson 02: How to Manage a Single Order
Please note: English captions are enabled by default (click on “CC” in the video player to disable). Also, you can click on the “gear” icon to manage quality and playback speed. Enjoy!
If you already enrolled in this course, please LOG IN
Otherwise, please enroll in the FREE / PRO COURSE
For any other queries, feel free to get in touch
Documentation & Tutorials
Here are additional articles you can study if you wish to improve your knowledge around this topic. Enjoy!
Customization Snippets & Tutorials
Here’s a collection of snippets and tutorials you can use if you wish to further customize these WooCommerce settings. I recommend to enroll in CustomizeWoo online course first so that you can become familiar with PHP and CSS coding.
- WooCommerce: Allow Users to Edit Processing Orders
- WooCommerce: Save & Display Order Total Weight
- WooCommerce: Send a Custom Email on Order Status Change
- WooCommerce: Update User Meta After a Successful Order
- WooCommerce: Set Checkout Field Value @ Order Creation
- WooCommerce: Add Order Notes to WooCommerce PDF Invoices