My Courses > ConfigureWoo > Module 2 > Lesson 02: Limiting Billing and Shipping Locations
Please note: English captions are enabled by default (click on “CC” in the video player to disable). Also, you can click on the “gear” icon to manage quality and playback speed. Enjoy!
If you already enrolled in this course, please LOG IN
Otherwise, please enroll in the FREE / PRO COURSE
For any other queries, feel free to get in touch
Customization Snippets & Tutorials
Here’s a collection of snippets and tutorials you can use if you wish to further customize these WooCommerce settings. I recommend to enroll in CustomizeWoo online course first so that you can become familiar with PHP and CSS coding.
- WooCommerce: Set Default Billing City (or other fields) @ Checkout
- WooCommerce: Set Default Billing State / Country @ Checkout
- WooCommerce: Only Ship to Predefined “Local Pickup” Addresses
- WooCommerce: Limit Shipping to Only One State
- WooCommerce: Disallow Shipping to PO BOX Address
- WooCommerce: Limit State Dropdowns to One State Only
- WooCommerce: Sell to one State only
- WooCommerce: Hide Shipping If Local Pickup Is Selected
- WooCommerce: Set Checkout Field Value @ Order Creation